American Airlines is the major airline in America and its headquarter is in Fort Worth, Texas. When measured by revenue, a number of destinations served, fleet- size, scheduled passengers, and kilometers flown it is the World’s largest airline. Since the 1930s, American Airlines has been leading the way in aviation. American Airlines flights are operated by ten major hubs in addition with few former hubs
Hubs for American Airlines Flights
Ten major Hubs currently operating across the United States are:
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport – This airport is American airlines primary and the largest hub in terms of number of destinations and daily flights
- Charlotte Douglas international Airport – In terms of daily flights and number of destination, it is the second largest hub for American
- O’Hare International Airport – American’s third largest hub, in terms of number of flights
- Philadelphia International Airport – The fourth largest hub for American, in terms of number of daily flights
- Miami International Airport – American Airlines’s fifth largest hub in terms of number of flights
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport – The sixth largest hub in terms of the number of destinations and flights.
- Ronald Reagan Washington national Airport – In terms of a number of destinations and flights, it is the seventh largest hub.
- Los Angeles International Airport – American Airlines’s eighth largest hub in terms of number of flights and destinations
- John F. Kennedy International Airport – In terms of daily flights and number of destination, it is the ninth largest hub for American
- LaGuardia Airport – This airport is American airlines’ tenth largest hub in terms of number of destinations and daily flights
Frequent Flyer Program – AAdvantage
AAdvantage is the frequent flyer and loyalty program of American Airlines. In this program Customers can earn miles and on AA flights. With these miles, members are allowed to either redeem tickets, upgrade services class, or can opt free or discounted hotel stays, car rentals, merchandise, or can obtain other products and services through partners. There are five membership tiers in the program: Standard, Gold, Platinum, Platinum Pro & Executive Platinum. AAdvantage also allows one-way redemption to the members, starting at 5,000 miles.
American Airlines Reservations
American airlines are the best airlines and have the more airplanes and flights in the sky as well from its competitors. Booking Amercian airlines reservations are too simple from Flightsservices.com. Its just you have to enter your personal information, dates, and destinations in the search area. Then, you have to opt low-cost flight fare which is suitable for you. And finally, your American Airlines reservations is done.
On the travel day 60 minutes to 24 hours prior your flight, you have to check in online to American Airlines website to check the flight status and also to take print out of your boarding pass. You can also request to have your boarding pass sent directly to your mobile phones.